Answered By: Toby Berger Last Updated: Apr 07, 2015 Views: 27
Answered By: Toby Berger
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2015 Views: 27
You can find the Beta of a stock online by using a few different sources.
- Google Finance is a free resource that provides the beta for many stocks. Just type in the company name or ticker symbol.
- Factiva provides the beta for a company, it's industry, and competitors. To get a complete report, follow these steps:
- click on Company
- type in company name and click on company name
- click on Reports
- change template to Ratio Comparison Report
- scroll down to Beta
- Click on Lookup Company
- Enter name of Company or ticker symbol
- Click on Company name
- Beta is located in the first box under company name