Answered By: Marc Vinyard Last Updated: Apr 07, 2015 Views: 7
The Pepperdine University Libraries have established the Malibu Historical Collection as a repository for documents related to the history of the city of Malibu and its residents. The goals of this collection are to collect, preserve, catalogue, and exhibit materials related to the history of this region, thus making them accessible to a global audience.
Some of the collection highlights include:
• The Rindge and Adamson Family Papers, 1891-1967
• Webster Family Papers, 1922-1963
• The Charles Marowitz Collection of the Malibu Stage Company, 1978-2003
• The Malibooz Collection, 1981-2010
• The John Mazza Collection of Historic Surfboards
• The Malibu Times, 1946-present
• The Malibu Surfside News, 1973-present
• Historic books related to Malibu and its residents
To access these materials please contact Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 506-4434.