Answered By: Marc Vinyard
Last Updated: Apr 07, 2015     Views: 7

No. However, if you are doing extensive research and/or traveling some distance to the university, an advance call (310-506-4323) or email ( would be helpful to you. The staff can prepare materials in advance, and some materials may need to be retrieved from remote storage centers.