Answered By: Marc Vinyard Last Updated: May 11, 2015 Views: 10
The database ThomsonONE provides access to EIU Country Reports.
ThomsonONE can only be searched with an updated version of Internet Explorer (8 or higher). Also you have to turn-off your pop-up blockers.
Here is the search path for locating EIU Country Reports:
- Click Research at the top of the screen
- Click Advanced Research Page in the upper-right hand corner of the screen
- Scroll down to Geography and type in the country you are researching
- Go the Contributor section and type in EIU- the field will autocomplete. Be sure to select "EIU Country Reports Top 50"
- Click Search
- Click the link for the report you need
- A new window will open.
- In the new window, click the box for Select All Reports and click View
Please note- ThomsonONE only has the "EIU Country Reports Top 50" and you will not obtain search results if you attempt to access the category that only states "EIU Country Reports" you will not retrieve any reports.