Answered By: Marc Vinyard Last Updated: Apr 30, 2020 Views: 3
Locating financial data for privately-held companies can be a challenge because they aren't required to submit financial statements to the SEC. The Pepperdine Libraries have a couple of databases that contain financial data for several (but not all) private companies.
- Register an account using your Pepperdine email address
- Search for the name of your company
- Click the tab for Financials
Nexis Uni (see screenshot)
- Scroll down and click the link for Business
- Click the link for "Find a Company"
- Click Find a Company
- Type in the name of the company and click search
- Select your company
- An estimate of the company's sales will be listed