Answered By: Marc Vinyard Last Updated: Jan 16, 2018 Views: 883
Full-text articles of the Harvard Business Review are available from 1922 to the present in the database Business Source Premier.
After logging into Busines Source Premier, click Publications at the top of the screen
- Type harvard business review into the publications browsing box and click Browse
- Click the link for Harvard Business Review
- You can click the plus sign by year to navigate to the specific year if you have information such as the date, volume and issue number
- You can also click the link for Search within this Publication
- The information for the Harvard Business Review will be input into the first box
- You can type either the author's last name or part of the title into the second box
Starting in August 2013, Harvard Business Review restricted usage (downloading and printing) of the 500 most popular HBR articles in Business Source Premier. You are still able to read these 500 articles online, but you will see a message indicating the limited access available.
Please note: Pepperdine only has full-text access to the Harvard Business Review. The Harvard Business school cases will not be available because Havard Business School publishing doesn't allow any library to have access to the case studies. You will have to purchase case studies directly from the Harvard Business School Cases [online catalog].