Answered By: Marc Vinyard Last Updated: Sep 01, 2020 Views: 326
Pepperdine doesn't have a direct subscription to the Hoover's company reports, but the Hoover's reports are available in the database LexisNexis Uni.
Example: I want a Hoover’s company report for Celgene.
- Go to library.pepperdine.edu
- Click on Databases and E-Journals
- Find and click on LexisNexis Uni
- Click on Advanced Search Techniques
- Click on the "Company and Financial" tab.
- Select "Company Profiles"
- In the search bar type in "Celgene"
- Under the "Source" section type in "Hoover" and select the desired report.
- Hit Search