- The MIT Sloan Management Review runs from 2001 to the present.
- Its predecessor the Sloan Management review runs from 1960 to 2000.
To access this publication you must follow this exact path:
- Type MIT Sloan management review into the search box on the main library homepage and click search (You can also go directly to this link: http://pepperdine.worldcat.org/oclc/45555059
- Click the link for Access Journal, MIT Sloan Management Review, MIT.
- You can either browse issues by date or do a keyword search
- As long as you see the message* at the top of the : "Free access to this article is provided to you courtesy of your library's subscription" you will be able to access articles free of charge. You will see the "Buy" link even though you can access the articles for free. *Don't see this message? Read on below for a workaround!
If you encounter issues with accessing, it may be an intermittent issue with MIT's site. The issue was discovered by our patrons while searching for articles from off-campus.
While the issue appears to be resolved, please do report if you encounter problems with finding the full-text. The site may not recognize that users are affiliated with Pepperdine and as a result deny access to subscribed content. Please report any issues with access and try the following workaround:
1) Access MIT Sloan Management Review at https://sloanreview-mit-edu.lib.pepperdine.edu/ and access articles by browsing recent issues (https://sloanreview-mit-edu.lib.pepperdine.edu/issue/) instead of searching for articles. You should see "sloanreview-mit-edu.lib.pepperdine.edu" in the address bar of your browser when on an article's page.
2) If searching for articles, please try pasting lib.pepperdine.edu/login?url= in front of the URL in the browser's address bar so that MIT Sloan recognizes the Pepperdine affiliation. (Example, search MIT's site for the article With Great Platforms Comes Great Responsibility, and if off-campus the URL is https://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/with-great-platforms-comes-great-responsibility/. To circumvent this issue, we recommend rewriting the URL so that it is "lib.pepperdine.edu/login?url=https://sloanreview.mit.edu/article/with-great-platforms-comes-great-responsibility". Access should be enabled).